Middle Creek Parklands is one of Bozeman’s premier up and coming neighborhoods in the north west part of town. For good reason! It is a large master planned subdivision sitting on 180-acres of land. The best part is, 30% of the land is dedicated to parks, trails and open space. It sits between Bozeman and Four Corners with fantastic Bridger mountain views. The lot sizes are large giving a wonderful country feel, yet you’re still so close to Bozeman, and getting closer every day as Bozeman continues to expand west.
We recently listed a beautiful home in this subdivision at 345 Parklands Trail. There’s a lot to love about this neighborhood, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are the top five reasons the sellers of this home love the neighborhood…
1. Middle Creek offers a friendly, family environment and it’s close enough to Monforton elementary and middle schools that the kids can bike
2. Great trails, open space with a community park and fantastic views
3. Easy access to the Gallatin and Madison Rivers for fishing and direct route to Yellowstone
4. Very nice open backyards (nice sized too!)
5. More open space than other subdivisions in Bozeman which was a big selling point for them
The home they are selling sits in the heart of Middle Creek Parklands. The large lot is full of trees and is situated to take advantage of the mountain views.
There are gorgeous hardwood floors throughout and granite countertops.
It’s a perfect family home with a desirable floor plan, lots of natural light and five nice sized bedrooms.